Friday, October 16, 2009

My Superpower

If I had to choose any one specific superpower I would pick super speed. This superpower would allow me to move at great speeds and could even be fast enough to run on top of the surface of water. This superpower could take me all around the world and I wouldn't have to pay a cent. I would also be able to run from all of the dangers I encounter. With this power I would choose to be a superhero because, I would enjoy to save people and I would love to fight with an advantage. Being quick would be a huge factor when say saving people from fires or just plain old saving someone on the street. Super speed is me and is the superpower I would be.

1 comment:

  1. You have a number of positive ideas and creative thoughts in your blogs. Your "Top 3" was very detailed, as was your review. There are two things you need to work on. The first is that some of your blogs are not developed enough (you don't have enough ideas). For example your creative blog on "a galaxy of longing" is awesome, except that it is far too short. You also need to proofread and edit your work. Go over each blog carefully, and have someone else read your blogs and edit them too (and return the favour by looking over their blogs).

    ReplyDelete